Re: [T3] Wheels

On 18 Mar 2001, at 22:27, Strex wrote:

> As I spend more and more time playing with my new 65 Notch ... I've
> now found that I have different wheels ... I have two wheels with
> clips fixed to the wheel to take the hub cap and two wheels with no
> clips ... Is there a back & front? Or what are the correct wheels for
> a '65?

All four wheel should be the same on a given car. On a 65 these
should all be 5 bolt wheels. I thought all the 5 bolt wheels used
clips to hold the hub caps, but I'm really not clear on this. If you
just have 2 wheels that are missing the clips, the clips and rivets
are available as replacements. Lots of places carry these, see Rocky
Mountain Motor Works, for example.