[T3] two questions

First of all i would like to thank everyone for there advice on my 1971
squareback with 15,000 miles. i guess that i will drive the car until i
have problems
with the motor then deal with an engine rebuild. I have two more
questions. First is....where do i put my jack under the car? i can't
find anywhere in the bentley manual on this subject. i am familiar with
water cooled jack points but not with the air cooled. Second
question....on water cooled cars i hook my multimeter up to the test
connection to read rpm's. how do i read rpm's with my test meter on
squarebacks? what do i hook it to? i need to be able to do this to give
her a tune up and get everything into spec. One more question....does
anyone have pet names for there cars or am i the only one? my
squareback's name is squirmy! Yeah i know it's dumb but if you have a
name for your car....let me know.