Re: Day/Night Mirror

OK OK again I have to eat my words.  I don't know the difference between
polished and brushed aluminum but I accept that the finish on the mirrors is
'polished.'

I just looked at the 66 mirror again and it too has the chrome stem,
polished aluminum back.  The changes from 65 to 66 would be just the snap on
mount and the style of the extra stub in the squareback.

Tom's mirror sounds identical to the one from my 63 Notch.  It would be
accurately described as a Notchback only piece.  To the best of my knowledge
the Fastback and Notchbacks got the same mirrors throughout the years but
before 66 there was of course no Fastback.  It was produced for the 66 model
year and no doubt came with the snap on mirror.

I think somebody's going to get rear-ended with all of us staring at our
rearview mirrors!

Andre