[T3] Flat4's ACCESSORY BUMPER OVERRIDERS

We've all seen those totally cool bumper overriders in the VW mags (some
have even seen the real thing!)  IF ever we see a set for sale we know that
we'll have to get a second mortgage to buy them.  I just found out that the
Flat4 company is reproducing them!!  Wolfsburg Warehouse recently sold their
last sets for $149.95 per bumper!.

BUT here's the sad part.  Apparently the Flat4 company packed their bags and
left the country in a hurry.  It would seem that anyone who carried their
products has been told that they won't be carrying them anymore.  Apparently
they will continue business in Japan and only sell there?!?

What kind of business sense is that?

I have email confirmation from both Wolfsburg Warehouse and West Coast
Classics on this one.   Anyone who knows of other companies that used to
carry Flat4 stuff get in touch with them and hope that there's still a set
of overriders on their shelves!

Later,
Andre