[T3] Smoke?

Hey guys,

	#1	I had a tune up done on my 67 square about a thousand miles
ago. I had plugs wires cap rotor condensor and all that changed along with a
valve adjustment and carb sicronization and oil change. I just noticed there
was like a grey smoke out of my exhaust when I revved up my engine.

	#2	I get a terrible exhaust smell coming out of my defrost
ducts. Its doens seem to be coming out of my heater holes in the bottom of
the rear seats. only the defrost on the windshield. And thats with the lever
closed even.

Can anyonw give any good tips on what to check on the above mentioned items?
I would really appreciate any help possible.

Thanks
Gerald