Re: what is part # 321601173 on a type 3 VW??

Subject: Re: what is part # 321601173 on a type 3 VW??

> Generally Passat part numbers start 32.    601 is road wheels sub-group.
> Passat
> wheel, tyre valve, centre-cap maybe?  Was that a Dasher in the USA?

The Dasher was a 321 model. I don't have a Dasher parts book, but I do have
a '74 Dasher manual. It doesn't have any part numbers. :+{ I would guess
that is it a hub cap, or lug bolt cover. The early Dashers and Rabbit's had
a plastic center hub cap and 4 plastic caps over the lug bolts. It the Type
3 has had VW sport wheels installed, Some of them used the plastic caps on
the lug bolts.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/