RE:British Driving (Gas,clutch, &brake pedals)

My '67 RHD fastback has all of the pedals and instruments in the same
relative places- just on the "wrong side" of the car. I wouldn't think that
anything has changed, but the only other RHD cars I have seen were
automatic.

MARIO

Where are the gas, brake and clutch pedal located on Right hand drive cars?
In What order?  Going over England to the Volksworld show in March. Will
rent a car and take a shot at driving on the wrong side of the road.  Was
over a few year back and vowed only to catch the tube and  rail.  But the
wife and child is going, so it is cheaper the rent a car