Re: [T3] Squarebacks haul #$!*%

When I decided to move from Sacramento back to San Diego I was presented with a
parts collection delema. I had accumilated a ton of parts while there. The
solution was to buy a 68 white square with a red int for $250. One of the most
nerve-racking trips of my life. The motor I put in her had a stud by #3 pulling
out. So I had to put oil in constantly. BUT I wouldnt trade the experance for
nuttin. The square fit all the goodies with ease and handeled like a dream. I
regret selling her to this day.

jason