Re: [T3] Re: Electric conversion

I noticed a while back that a lot of 914's (hey, it's half VW :) are converted
to electric. Maybe contact these guys for the details...

http://www.dgi.net/914/feat/electric1.html

Electric Auto Association 1-800-537-2882
ElectroAutomotive (VoltsPorsche kit) (408)429-1989

Dan

'73 Fastback
dan-allum.com