Re: [T3] Squarebacks haul #$!*%

OK...

On a trip to Virgina a few years back I stocked up... stuff is much cheaper
down there than it is in NY

30 2L Bottles of Pepsi
6 Cases of Motor Oil
1 Case of Glass Plus
 plus all the rust free sheetmetal I could pack in...

My only concern was what if I were ever in an accident??

With all those soda bottles exploding and running down the road on top of
the oil slick... not to mention the window cleaner... and with all the
parts??

"Well cheif... we think there were 3 cars involved... but there may be a
4th... there seem to be 2 VW front axle beams and 4 front fenders... and we
have  NO IDEA where all those heater boxes and mufflers came from!"

Keith