Re: [T3] sync carbs

Subject: Re: [T3] sync carbs

> On 13 Mar 2001, at 9:39, Hal Sullivan wrote:
>

> Russ: When you did this for a living, did you usually just eyeball it?
> Did you EVER use the special factory tool?
>
> I've never seen this tool, only pictures, but I've always thought
> about making one from a spring-loaded clothespin.
>
> -
If the tool was handy, or it was a problem car, I used the tool. We only had
2 of them in the shop, so you had to figure out who had used them last. I
always meant to buy one, but never did.
I think a person could make one with a snapping clothes pin without too much
trouble, if you had seen one, or had seen a picture. Just remember to
include the offset to allow for the thickness of the material you use.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/