RE: Day/Night Mirror

>Threads??? Does the stalk thread into the swivel ball? Which part

	Ball has tapped hole, stalk has threaded stud.

	What's a pain about mine is that when I aim it left, it unscrews.
If I overshoot by aiming to the right it'll tighten the threads and then
the mirror will swivel on the ball, but correcting by returning to center
just loosens the threads up again.  In effect, I can only pivot to the
right; if I reverse, it's floppy.  If I overshoot, I have to pop the whole
unit off and swing it around ~355 degrees to the right and have another go.
Also have to be really careful when switching day/night.

	I really need to get it fixed! :)

-Greg