Day/Night Mirror (was [T3] Advice on Type 3 purchase)

Both my 69 Notch and my friend's 69 Square have the day/night mirror. In the
case of my car anyway I am sure that it is original.  It is also pictured in
my 1969 Owner's Manual and mentioned in some 1969 sales literature that I
have.  I find no mention of it in 68 literature.

Andre