Re: [T3] Lead-free fuel

I've noticed recently that a number of parts shops are selling new Mexican
heads with a long-reach small diameter spark plug, and smaller valve sizes.
These heads are definitely made for lead-free fuel and presumably should
resist cracking better as well. I suppose the small valves would make them
less suitable for a tuned engine, though.

Just my tuppence ha'penny worth.