[T3] S.Back camping option-seat extender

Hello,
   I am in Australia and am desperatly looking for these extensions to my '72
s.back. I have found photo's and installation instructions about them but no
instructions or measurements for a metal worker to be able to make them for
me. If anyone has what i need or a place to phone or contact that would be
GREAT !

Many thaks

James M
'72 S.Back Auto