[T3] weight?

does anyone out there know what the stock weight is ona 66 notchback. i don't
want the gross weight but the base vehicle weight. i can't find this info
anywhere. i looked in my manual and online to no avail. also where can i find
a bently type 3 shop manual? i haven't done anyhting so far that i need one
for but i know my time is coming. any help would be awesome!!

LATE
CLARK
66 NOTCH