[T3] Still learning...more...

Well, hell...if it wasnt right there under my nose the whole time.
Apparently I, in my quest for detail, messed up the firing order on the
dizzy...I checked everything 3-4 times before I realised that one. So, it's
doing much better...the timing looks good at the moment, I'm going to
readjust the idle and sync the carbs again. Hopefully that'll smooth out the
rough spots (it popps when I let off the accelerator, and boggs a bit off
the start). Thanks for all the tips so far, updates forthcoming....

Keelan Glenn
'71 Squareback