RE: [T3] choices in rebuilding 1971 squareback fi motor

For FI stuff:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/engine/fuel_injection/fuel_injection.html#cus
tom
With 15K original it would seem a shame to mess with perfection :)

Most after-market exhausts will bolt-on to the forward heat exchangers no
problem.  However, if you want to keep the rear upper ones then you're
pretty much out of luck.

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/