[T3] no power to injectors

I have a '71 fastback I got about a month ago that had a type 4 motor in
it that was junk so I found a type 3 motor from a '73 fastback I can get
it to run (it starts right up!) when I put gas in the air box so I took
off the injectors to check them and found out that I'm not getting power
to them, what did I do wrong with the wiring? the wiring was a mess when
I got the car and I have two wires, white with a black stripe on them on
the body harness I can't find a place for either.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org