Re: [T3] Still learning....

First.. ditch the 009...  its the wrong dist for a stock or near stock
setup.  See the latest VWT... it lists all the distributors or just use the
stock 69 one... better advance curve.

 I dont THINK that the ICT's ever run quite right on the stock setup... it
WILL take alot of fiddling but Vader will be of a better help here in
helping you set them up.  In a few weeks Im putting him to the test with my
stock Solex's!!

Keith