Re: [T3] ARG! Back to Square 1! :(

On 11 Mar 2001, at 14:02, Matt Small wrote:

> I just went out to try and drive my car around a bit again and it wouldnt
> start!  I dont get it!  This is really making me mad now.  It fired once,
> died immediately, and then just cranked.  It was running smoothly about 2
> hours ago!  What now!  I must not have fixed the problem.  Could the fuel
> pump be acting up?  Going on and off?  How can I wire it directly to the
> battery to test it?  Or is there another way?

DON'T start grasping at straws! You KNOW that your ignition is timed
wrong at the very best, and at the worst you may not be getting spark
on a regular basis. You may have the dist cap wired wrong by now. You
may have some other problems, too. Don't compound your troubles by
straying from your known problems until they are fixed.

If you need a timing light, buy or borrow one now. Borrowing is
probably a good idea because you might be able to get a knowledgable
assistant along with the tool.