Re: [T3] Squareback Rear dome light

    The early square domelight was powered with a wire running under the
headliner from the front dome light.  This lead is always hot, and not
switched by the door position.  Although the rear light switch has a third
position for door ajar power, it is not wired to anything.  I have not seen a
'66 wiring diagram with the correct dome light schematic.  I think the
diagrams were based on the notchback (with power from the tail light).
    I find this light to be a nice luxury, particularly for "unexpected"
night time engine work.  By the way, this early style one piece hinge cover
is available in fiberglass from "Innovations in Fiberglass".

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR