[T3] re zzzzzzipp

please keep in mind over here in germany we also have available 99+ ron
optimax no lead content but i guess you could run a fairly radical
comppression ratio if you use this fuel .
i use it all the time as i get cheap petrol coupons and the price diference
is minimal and i can tell the diference with this fuel it is top quality and
very smooth and my milage seems to be a lot better on it too.
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.