RE: [T3] pressures (long)

> But, I still have the one cylinder misses when cold problem.
> It's looking
> like the computer? Spark is pretty much ruled out, F.I.
> harness has been
> ruled out, all sensors have been ruled out except the
> pressure sensor, which

But your problem is with just one cylinder when cold?  When warm does it run
OK?  If that's the case, I'll bet your brain is fine  Problem could be that
injector.  I don't know why it would run better warm than cold, but...  Try
a switch of the 3/4 injector pair.  See if the problem follows the injector
to #4 cylinder or stays with the #3 cylinder.

-Mark Fuhriman