[T3] ENGINES FOR SALE

     I have FOUR Type 3 engines for sale, they're mainly longblocks with heads-no
intakes, generators, or exhausts. I'm selling them for $100 each or if someone wanted
them all, we can talk about a lower price. They have all been stored indoors, and they
are in my garage in Wilkes-Barre, PA. E-mail me off the list if interested.
--
DoN thE CRusTy PunK