[T3] s&s exhaust

Hi all,

I'm a long time member of the type2 and vintage list, but a new addition to
the type3 list.

I have stumbled upon one of those "dream" situations ~ a  no rust all
original 70 SQBK that has 65000 mi, been garaged by the original owner for
the last 16 years with the engine out, apparantly to have case inserts
installed.  The engine has been completely cleaned, machined and  new German
heads, p&c, rods, etc were purchased about 10 years ago.  "Haul it all away,
but make her happy" the kind, older gentleman  said as I excitedly packed up
everything.

I've now re-assembled the engine with all stock components including FI (CR
of 7.0:1) and, except for an exhaust, am ready to install it.

Any luck with the S&S extractor system on these cars? Should I be looking at
a stock system?

Also, would it be a wise move to heliCoil the new heads to avoid future
spark plug stripping?

Thanks for the help, I'll post pics when I'm finished.

Scott,
Kirkland, WA