[T3] What Notch Have I Bought???

Ok I've bought what I was told was a 1965 Notchback 1500 ... HEre in Sydney

Australia RHD ..At least that's what the rego papers say ... However, I

think it may be a 61-62... The numbers dont seem to match up and I'm missing

the identification under the back seat and on the dash ... THis is what I

can tell you about it ...

Engine number - 0592389

Chasis number (Under hood) 0415184 It also says ... and I'd like to know

what it means ... HEIZG TYP3/255 PRUFZS 039, ZUL BESAMTEGW.KG 1280, ZUL

ACHSLAST VORN KG 550, HINKEN KG 750 ... Also note is 31 but no other number

... I know this means Type 3 Notchback ...

The car is 6V, has a pressurised water tank for the wipers, single pointed

front indicators, single carb?, I believe that the wipers are governed by

the revs of the motor!! could be wrong..

Any help as to what year or if you'd like photos ... Please come back to me

Lex strex@flex.com.au

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org