Re: RE:[T3] NOS Squareback Ventian Blinds FOUND

AZBob=>  I would call them OEM (original equipment manufacture).

If the source is the same as mine, this is correct. They're using the same
jigs, tools, patterns and materials as in the days, and they supplied VW of
Australia then. I'd say they're actually better than NOS, since they're new.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Razor Edge (with the prototype T34 venetians)