Re: [T3] Engine Questions

wow ive never owned a vehicle capable of going
100mph*L*   my truck will a little over 90 before it
redlines in 4th gear(1:1 4th gear, 3.73 axle gears)and
my first car was soo gutless it would barely do 75.

i have a question.  what would you need to do to a T3
engine to be able to cruise at 75 for extended
periods(i.e. 50 mile+ drives).  i live in an area that
the next town is 50 miles away and we have 75mph speed
limits(which few people obey.  im one of the few that
do)