Re: ZZZZZZZippp

amazing what happens when you add a little lead to
gas;)

unfortunately a lot of older cars from the 50s and 60s
wont run well without leaded gas.

by the way what year did VW start equiping its engines
to run on unleaded?  i have a lead on a 63 squareback
right here in town.  according to the seller it has an
engine but its not installed in the car right now.
its been converted to 12v(long time ago) and is pretty
much complete