RE: front marker lights/turn signals

I have a '71 with the same big marker lights in the front.  I am sure that
the early lights (I prefer the wrap-arounds to the bullets) will not
bolt-on.  They would not cover the rather large rectangular hole in the
fender that is left when you remove the stock lights.  I bet they would
match the contour if you filled the hole in though, but that is hardly bolt
on.

I am not aware (and I have looked) of any aftermarket lights that would be a
bolt on replacement for the late stock lights.  Anything you do would
require body work to fill the hole left by the stock light.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)