RE: [T3] Advice on Type 3 purchase

>>Early style, I'd go '69 to get IRS.  61-68 is swing. 61-66 is carb.  Your
>>choice.
>
>It was my understanding that 68's that came with FI were equiped with IRS,
>or was I wrong on that one?

I'm not certain myself since I haven't really looked at a '68 personally. This was all pretty much slapped together as a rule of thumb to give an idea of what is out there and help narrow it down.  Honestly?  I really have no clue!  Anyone know for certain?  My knowledge is US models-based only.

Steve