[T3] oil leak?

I have a 64 notchback , and it has a oil leak that I can see ,comes out from
the back, it looks wet around the oil pump , but also above the put I can
see a streak of oil, know it's so bad that wen I get in the freeway , the
inside of the car fills with smoke from the burn oil,
please help I want to take care of this problem before the san Diego meet

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org