Re: [T3] floor pan removal

> On 4 Mar 2001, at 21:31, Collison wrote:
>
> > I mean the cutting tool or whatever other new fangled gadget that will
allow
> > me to get the floors off the chassis leaving the frame and supporting
areas.

> The body splits into 2 parts just under the doors. The bottom is
> called the pan and the top is actually called the body. The tool of
> choice is a wrench. There is no frame.

I don't know if I've understood your question.
Do you mean you want to replace the rusted parts of the floor pan??
If you cut out the flat "pan area" all you have left is the center tunnel,
front and rear torsions.  I know replacement floor pan sections are
available for T1, but I don't think metal ones are made for T3.
Bob Myers