[T3] rear window popouts

I am getting ready to send my car to the body shop
once I find fenders....while I am looking for fenders
I am wondering if I should look for rear window pop
outs seals...mine are in ok shape, they don't
leak...are these removable or do I have to replace
them and if I have to replace them and can't find
seals how do I go about putting non pop outs in??

Thanks
Grant
69 fastback