[T3] parts supplies in Pennsylvania

I'm in Edinboro PA for a while and i need to find some parts for my Fasty.
Mainly an engine, and a rear apron w/ latch panel. Does anyone know of a
good place to find one in my area. Erie, BTW is the closest "real" city.
Any good long block will do. Acomplete upright motor would be better,so when
I eventually converrt to an upright I'll have all the necessary top end
parts.

Eric
VW Blue 1968 Fastback awaiting a darkside resto
http://cslab41.cs.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/index.htm