From: Joe Plowick III [mailto:type3lvr@ij.net]
Sent: 02 March 2001 01:24
To: Type 3 List
Subject: [T3] 2 questions

2.  I noticed alof of talk recently regarding the use of vacuum advance
distributors (here and one of the VW mags).  What does it take to setup a
set of Dell 40's to offer a vacuum port?  I have used a 009 in my past
engines and always had to constantly adjust it.  I was wondering about
trying something different.  This would be on a 1776cc motor.