Re: type3-d Digest V01 #124

Bob - perhaps you don't know the answer to this question because your are not
correct, but exactly how much more room do the << sleep-in extenders >>
>>give you?

Thanks - Wilson

"<< sleep-in extenders >> >>
I've checked around and found out it is not cheep to replicate, it's no
simple hinge.
By the way I need help installing these. They are in my car and functional
but they don't seem to be in just right. If someone knows these well and
sees my car at a show, could you check out my install and give me tips? I go
to the Arizona shows and Should be at the VW classic in Cal.
Bob"

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org