Re: [T3] N scale models

On 1 Mar 2001, at 7:30, Erkson, Toby wrote:

> Also like to thank Jim for his help on my baby.  Turns out the electric fuel
> pump is fine, just a very low battery.  After charging it up and a few
> sputters and coughs (the last time the engine ran was back in August or
> September) she ran!

A quick drive is good for everything (except the exhaust system,)
but if your battery was low after sitting this long it would really
benefit a LOT from a very long slow charging. If you can set up a
trickle charge (<100mA) for a week or 2 your battery will appreciate
it, and you'll notice the difference.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org