[T3] All red rear lenses for a 71 fastback

Does anyone (preferbly in the UK) have any spare all red lenses. I imagine there are a few knocking arround the US:) and as a last resort I'm willing to pay shipping.

Contact: milfredo@nme.com

Cheers,

Will
1971 1641TL FI

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname@nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.