Re: [T3] Collecting stamps

At last some good news: The cave man mechanic has only been working on the left side
of the car! The right steering knuckle has the correct M10 x 1.0 bolts and nuts and
the threads appears rock solid.

I think I will go for the NOS knuckle if it is correct for my car and reasonably
priced. If not, I will Heli-coil the knuckle or buy used parts at the scrap yard.

Thank for your help!

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
'64 and '68 Notches