Re: [T3] Cracked Case

On 29 Jun 2001, at 17:22, Jason Weigel wrote:

> > It was cleaned and wipped off dry. A torch was run over it quick and wala!
> > The oil bled right out the crack ):

Interesting test, but it sounds like a very reasonable and sensible
one. I'll have to remember that. I'm afraid this is bad news for you. I
agree with the others that this really isn't reparable. If you really
wanted to, you could call RIMCO and talk to them about it. If
anyone could repair it they could, but I think it's pretty risky and
you'd most likely be better off with a good replacement.