[T3] Squareback question

Could someone send me the width of their Squareback roof, at the front (over
the center of the front doors) and at the rear (center of the rearmost side
window) ?  I want the straight line distance from drip rail to drip rail,
don't follow the roof curvature.  Also the front to back distance between
the 2 points mentioned above.

It probably doesn't matter, but I'd prefer a pre-1970 roofline, in case
there was a shape change?

Thanks,
Everett Barnes