Re: [T3] Converting to FI

Hello,
I think that this is a great idea, I know that some
would disagree. I have a 71 fasty auto with original
FI and love it. I keep it maintained and it never
fails me. I would suggest that you do an entire FI
transplant an not use any thing from the 69 that might
have been left there as there were some changes in the
FI system over the years. You should clean the whole
system and check all the wires for good contacts. Also
check the hose on the end of the injectors. If they
are bad you can cut the metal crimp on off and just
clamp hose on to the injector. Be sure the fuel line
is pressure rated for to with stand the fuel pressure.
Always use hose clamps!! that is so important.
I hope this helps, feel free to mail me if you have
any more questions.
 Later,
Bryan  bryanrmitchell@yahoo.com
-71 fasty