Re: type3-d Digest V01 #374

Hi Micah,
Good to hear from you again.  I've been flying around the Bay area a lot
recently (simulation only, sad to say), and crashing a lot too (lucky it's
only a simulation!).

My wife and I are off to Germany with the Squareback this August, all being
well, to meet up with the German Type 3 enthusiasts' club.  It should be a
big Type 3 event - maybe over 100 cars.  Yummy!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------