[T3] Dan's wheelarches

Dan

I know excatly what you went through with those wheelarches, My mate bought
a set for his Mk1 escort. He was'nt driving at the time, so we went to
London on the train to get them, Should have seen us walking through
Tottenham with these bloody wheel arches, And on the tube back to Liverpool
street station and then back home. Fitting them we had to cut the 3/4panel
and then pop riveting and cut the front wings What a nightmare.

AHHHHH Memories

Jay