[T3] door seals

So, thanks to everyone for the input, first of all.

I tore out the old seals and semi-installed the new ones with a little RTV
just to hold them in place. What do I do to train them to seal right? My
drivers side seal is a little wobbly at the top and at places goes under the
door frame rather than lipping straight on it. So do I just get them set in
place and let em sit that way? How long? Or is there nothing I can do?

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 SQBK