RE: [T3] Perfect 1965 Notchback!

Hey, I can answer this one.  My 66 Square has the Emeragency Flashers.  It is largish red pull switch mounted to the underside of the steel dash panel just to the left of the steering column.  It definitely was an afterthought from a designa dn integration standpoint.

And yes it uses a large flasher relay with 10 wires connected to it.  Not quite 3000!!!!

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)