RE: "Day Mouldings" Wings

15mm has GOT to be a typo.  That is 5/8"!  Even the structural parts (and the T3 fender is certainly NOT structural) such is the complete body structure, seldom exceed 5mm in thickness, except maybe locally for attachmnets.  Non structural SMC fenders and hoods and such are more typically 3-4mm thick.  No way it can be 15mm.

I am a bit embarassed that I missed that in the original note.  Thanks for catching it Jim.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)