[T3] Invasion T-shirts...

Don't know if I will do up the "Parma or bust" t-shirts....might think about an event shirt though.  I am going to do another order of the "www.vwtype3.org" shirts so that everyone can get their's well before the Invasion.  I am going to be on vacation from the 4th to the 22nd of July.  I will plan on taking orders starting on Monday the 23rd of July.  I will place the order in the middle of August.  Delivery has been about 6 weeks.

I am going to the embroidery shop this afternoon on other business.  I will get updated prices for the shirts.  I don't expect it to be different.  One change from previous orders, I will now have to charge Michigan sales tax (6%).    I will try to update my t-shirt webpage before I go on vacation.

Check it out and figure out what you want.  Please wait e-mail me your orders until after the 23rd since I will have very limited e-mail access while on vacation.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)